1. The stainless steel ice cream mold is made using a welding robot to complete all welding, and the resultant mold is fully welded with an even welding seam.
2. The mold cup is precisely welded to the mold strip using a TIG welding process.
3. The mold is surface treated using an electropolishing (electrolysis) process, ensuring the surface is smooth with no marks, thus meeting European quality standards.
4. The main mold material is 316L stainless steel, which features an outstanding corrosion resistance, toughness and hardness, while still meeting food hygiene standards and ensuring the service life.
5. The mold cup is formed using a single stamping process that requires no annealing or chemical treatments, which in turn guarantees the uniform thickness of the mold cup
6. The mold cup volume is designed and calculated using a computer, with the cup itself cut using laser cutting equipment to ensure the size accuracy.
Yongkang Hongtai Hardware ＆ Machine Factory has more than 35 years of experience in manufacturing ice cream molds. Backed by this experience, we have created more than 1200 different mold types in various shapes and sizes, and have worked with internationally known names such as Tetra Pak, Nestle, WCB and Unilever.
Hongtai undertakes an individual, comprehensive quality inspection of the molds to ensure a smooth surface, accurate size, and outstanding electropolishing. We also confirm that every mold meets food hygiene standards through strict sanitary inspection, with the welding quality confirmed using a leak test that utilizes a penetrating agent. Quality control test certificates are available based on customer requirements, including volume control data sheets, chemical and physical analysis test certificates, dimensional tolerance and penetrating agent leak test datasheets.